Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Final Report on PLN

I absolutely love my Personal Learning Network.  As people that I follow post sites on twitter that I think will be a benefit to me as a history teacher, I add them to my Symbaloo web page.  I am at this time trying to organize my tiles on Symbaloo into different web mixes.  I will have one for the family and church things that I need.  Next of course is the page for college.  This one contains not only the web sites for the college but also all the sites that I feel help me in research for my different classes.  Then I have the page that is just sites that I see as being important for me when I start teaching.  Each of my web mixes are constantly changing.  And my twitter account is changing as well.  I am figuring out ways to create lists for the people that I follow so I can go to one for history and another if I am reading for stuff about pod casts.  I think that my PLN will be constantly growing and changing.  I have already started talking to my oldest child about starting a PLN.  I really feel that this has been one of the best things that I have learned in EDM 310.  Thank you Dr. Strange!!!

symbaloo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ouida,

    I am glad to see that you are using your twitter and symbaloo together. It sounds like you are really on top things that you want to explore!

    Good job!

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete